Welcome to E34 of the NSA Show. This is the 2nd part of our series of 802.11ac podcasts featuring Cisco Mobility solutions. Jameson Blandford and Wes Purvis join Sam and Blake to talk about some of the tools used to tune a newly deployed 802.11ac network. Take a listen and let us know what tools you like to use as well!
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Blake Krone
Cisco CCIE #31229 (Wireless) and AeroScout certified engineer, all around tech junkie, code poet. Connecting people with cans and strings.
Leave a Reply
- E23 – Aerohive Switches and HiveManager 6 April 4, 2013
- E15 – WFD3 After Dark October 17, 2012
- So, you want to play with Multicast?… (part 1) January 16, 2012
- E24 – Riding the 802.11ac Waves May 8, 2013
- E01 – How to Become an RF Whisperer January 4, 2012
- S01E02 – Fluke Networks LinkSprinter April 8, 2014
- E43 – Cisco AP2700 (SPONSORED) April 4, 2014
- E42 – CMX Innovations (SPONSORED) March 28, 2014
- SDDC 2014 Coming Up Soon! March 26, 2014
- S01E01 – NSAShow TV Intro March 25, 2014
- SDDC 2014 Coming Up Soon!: […] SDDC 2014 Coming Up Soon! […]...
- Anders Nilsson: Cube Satellites???!!! Will we be assimilated in...
- MSE Licensing Gotchas « @WirelessStew: […] to check out a two other Wireless Guru...
- Blake Krone: To be honest I don\'t think they really are enforc...
- BBlake: Same problem with a Wii, setting to mandatory fixe...
802.11ac 3700 aerohive andrew vonnagy ap ap 3700 aruba blake krone byod cisco cisco live cleanair dan cybulskie ekahau featured fluke george stefanick gotchas hacking ios ise jennifer huber location meraki metageek multicast my80211 outdoor podcast rf rtls samuel clements security spec an spectrum stefanick survey tech field day tools validation videos walt shaw wave 1 wireless wlc