Welcome to E34 of the NSA Show. This is the 2nd part of our series of 802.11ac podcasts featuring Cisco Mobility solutions. Jameson Blandford and Wes Purvis join Sam and Blake to talk about some of the tools used to tune a newly deployed 802.11ac network. Take a listen and let us know what tools you like to use as well!
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Blake Krone
Cisco CCIE #31229 (Wireless) and AeroScout certified engineer, all around tech junkie, code poet. Connecting people with cans and strings.
Leave a Reply
- E23 – Aerohive Switches and HiveManager 6 April 4, 2013
- E15 – WFD3 After Dark October 17, 2012
- So, you want to play with Multicast?… (part 1) January 16, 2012
- E24 – Riding the 802.11ac Waves May 8, 2013
- E16 – Cisco Buys Meraki November 18, 2012
- E37 – Cisco Outdoor APs (Sponsored) December 4, 2013
- E36 – Listener Mail November 15, 2013
- E35 – High Density Design (Sponsored) November 6, 2013
- E34 – 802.11ac Tuning (Sponsored) October 27, 2013
- E33 – Social Topics October 8, 2013
- Amal: It seems that the error in command I posted above ...
- Amal: Hi Sam, Thanks for explaining the concept and s...
- WirelessStew (@WirelessStew): Excellent Podcast Episode!...
- scwifi: It should be noted that Intel has released their 8...
- Sam Clements: This example is using a router. It\'s routing pack...
802.11ac 3700 aerohive andrew vonnagy ap ap 3700 aruba blake krone byod cisco cisco live cleanair dan cybulskie ekahau featured fluke george stefanick gotchas ios ise jennifer huber meraki metageek multicast my80211 outdoor rf roaming rtls samuel clements security spec an spectrum stefanick survey tech field day tools validation videos walt shaw wave 1 wfd2 wireless wireless field day wlc