On this episode we talk with Cisco about the new Catalyst 3850 IOS switch with a built-in Wireless LAN Controller. The 3850 is a PoE Gigabit switch capable of terminating CAPWAP tunnels allowing for a distributed architecture within a Cisco Unified Wireless Network. For more information head over to http://www.cisco.com/go/switching and http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps12686/tsd_products_support_series_home.html
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Blake Krone
Cisco CCIE #31229 (Wireless) and AeroScout certified engineer, all around tech junkie, code poet. Connecting people with cans and strings.
Leave a Reply
- E23 – Aerohive Switches and HiveManager 6 April 4, 2013
- E15 – WFD3 After Dark October 17, 2012
- So, you want to play with Multicast?… (part 1) January 16, 2012
- E24 – Riding the 802.11ac Waves May 8, 2013
- E16 – Cisco Buys Meraki November 18, 2012
- E40 – Tumors, Muni, and Hacks January 9, 2014
- E39 – Identity Management with ClearPass (Sponsored) January 4, 2014
- CSCui69732: Platinum 802.1p tagging defaulted to 5 after upgrade to 188.8.131.52 January 2, 2014
- E38 – Cisco wIPS (Sponsored) December 31, 2013
- Noise @ -100dBm December 30, 2013
- MSE Licensing Gotchas « @WirelessStew: […] to check out a two other Wireless Guru...
- Blake Krone: To be honest I don\'t think they really are enforc...
- BBlake: Same problem with a Wii, setting to mandatory fixe...
- chrismarget: Hey Blake, You said something about the muni wi...
- Amal: It seems that the error in command I posted above ...
802.11ac 3700 aerohive andrew vonnagy ap ap 3700 aruba blake krone byod cisco cisco live cleanair dan cybulskie ekahau featured fluke george stefanick gotchas hacking ios ise jennifer huber meraki metageek multicast my80211 outdoor rf rtls samuel clements security spec an spectrum stefanick survey tech field day tools validation videos walt shaw wave 1 wfd2 wireless wireless field day wlc